A few weeks back, we posted a selection of spotify playlists for you to enjoy during your stay at home. (You can check it out here)
As these are still “uncertain times” (who’s tired of hearing that phrase?), we definitely want to continue to do our part to help you get through things with a dance in your step and a smile on your face. Being gloomy serves no real purpose, and there is no reason why we can’t party in place while we stay in place. So without further delay, here is another group of some of our favorite playlists on spotify.
- Here is a Latin Mix Playlist we created. It features a variety of cool tracks that will definitely get you moving around the room.
- How about some straight up Dance tunes. Here is playlist we created featuring the Best of Dance / Electronic Songs of 2018
- Like it old school? How about some Disco? It’s definitely better to catch Saturday Night Fever versus that other kind.
- While we’re talking about Old School. Here are some other fun tunes from the heyday of music. This playlist has a little something for everyone. From old school R&B and Motown, to Neil Diamond. You can’t go wrong dancing around the house with while playing this one.
- Want a little more variety in your playlist? Check out this one that one of our bride’s dad requested be played. This one has a little something for everybody.
- Some folks don’t like to dance, they like to rock! In this last playlist, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best rock tunes from the seventies, eighties, and nineties. It has everything from Black Sabbath to Nirvana. Good stuff for old school metal heads, rockers, bikers, and everything in between.
Hopefully, our playlists have lightened your stress a little. Be sure to dance like nobody’s watching, rock like a star, and keep your chin up. We’re all in this together, and we’ll hopefully make it to the other side with wisdom and grace.
If you’re looking for some song ideas for your wedding, event, or party, be sure to reach out to us.